Winston Churchill is one of my favourite leaders of the 20th century, and here are some of the best quotes attributed to him.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
- You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen
- If you’re going through hell, keep going
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give
- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
- Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it
- The price of greatness is responsibility
- It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary
- We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out
- It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time
- The first quality that is needed is audacity
- It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm
If want to achieve improbable results contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org now!