As 2015 comes to its close and we begin a new year, how do you feel about 2015?
Are you proud of the achievements that you have made, or are you filled with regrets for the things that you wanted to do, but just decided not to try.
Pride or Regret?
I am proud of many things but I still lave some regrets over things I wanted to do but decided not to, either because I lacked confidence, belief or the drive to do them.
In 2015 I
- Published my 3rd Book FAST
- Launched FAST Radio Show
- Delivered my first FAST Workshop
- Delivered Twitter Workshop
- Created online FAST Course
- Was published in Business Insider, Addicted to Success and Good Men Project
- Got accepted as a contributor to Huffington Post
- Spoke in Vegas, at Universities, Rotary Clubs, Chambers of Commerce and at big conferences
- Worked with several coaching clients helping them achieve some amazing goals
But it’s the things I regret that play heaviest on my mind, they take away some of the pride in what I achieved, because I know I could have done more, but I didn’t.
I don’t regret the things I tried and failed as much as those things I just chose not to try.
As I look forward to 2016 I just feel that when I get to the end of the year that I don’t want to have these feelings of regret.
It’s time to ante up, to give it a shot, let go the fears and the doubts and go hard for all my goals and dreams.
What about you, how do you want to end 2016?