To better understand your leadership, explore these 10 excellent leadership questions. I’ll give my responses in a later post, but for now, I’m just going to leave you with the questions so you can consider your own responses.
The more we understand about ourselves, the better leaders we can become.
1. What does being an “effective” or “successful” leader mean to you?
2. What has been the biggest test of your leadership ability? What have you learned as a
result of this challenge?
3. How do you handle it when you’ve done something wrong?
4. What are you afraid of? Does that fear impact what type of leader you are?
5. In terms of being a leader, what risks have you taken recently? How did they turn out?
What did you learn about yourself by taking the risk?
6. What causes you stress?
7. What ethical or moral issues do you anticipate encountering in your leadership role?
How well prepared do you think you are for dealing with these issues?
8. What does being fair mean to you? And how do your actions back up that belief?
9. How do I lead from my core values? What changes can I make to lead more consistently
from my values?
10. What is one cause you have a passion for? What are you doing to incorporate this into
your role as a leader?
If you want to learn more about creating highly engaged teams or being a better leader click the link to view our course.